i will slowly migrate all of my published stories on Medium to here. well, there are not a lot anyway.
originally posted on Medium; slightly edited for readability .
1. Make sure you are at Malaysia or somewhere near here; the trick is to get as close as possible to the Equator.
2. Park your car in the morning somewhere without shade, leave it there for at least two hours.
3. Go back to your car at sometime between 2pm-4pm.
4. Sit inside and do not start the engine. Also, wear long sleeves because you don’t want to get sunburnt and also for better results.
5. Don’t die of heat exhaustion.
Studies have shown that sauna-ing is very healthy and I have done a search online to know how often you should carry out this wonderful activity.
Very Important Disclaimer (VID) I: Please consult your doctor or general practitioner before trying this.
VID II: Kwan Wei Yen does not endorse this and if you die…oops sorry but you could only blame yourself for not reading VID I.
VID III: The above method would not work if it’s raining.