oh ive been in my room for more than 24 hours now; it’s so windy since last night, i could hear my door shaking. also, im trying to learn as much programming as i can for an upcoming test on Wednesday. im so done with studying so im winding down with some interesting-looking articles (also drank a beer). i think i haven’t spoken a word in the past 24 hours too haha. cool.
i have an exam on friday and i haven’t written an official exam in about 28 months…also, it’s the second day of Chinese New Year but that doesn’t apply to me this year and my sprained left foot hasn’t healed 100% yet and it still hurts a little at times. yesterday my right heel started bleeding. so yeah, i have a very awkward gait now. i love my life.
definitely suffering a burnout from long study sessions, i feel like my days are melting together and i just cannot anymore. i hope that i’d learn from this and start studying earlier in the next semester
- I assume everyone knows who “kwy” is.
- I can and sometimes will disagree on everything you agree on.
- I think I am talented.
- I’m lazy.
- I’m obsessed with things that could be deemed inappropriate. (ie: serial killers, the number “8”,
- If I’m in love with you or think that I am, I’ll confess my feelings even if I knew it might ruin the friendship.
- I write bad poetry (if they’re even considered as poetry) when I’m feeling like a shit.
- I really hate conforming to society.
- I always assume that I’m better at something than I actually am, for example: cooking and singing.
- I don’t get social cues well.
- I make jokes at the most wrong of times with the most sensitive of topics.
- I voice my opinions out, sometimes too loudly.
- My accent.
- I talk too much.
- I pretend that I know a lot of things.
- I probably don’t hold the people you hold in high regard in high regard.
- I spell it as “stuffs” though I know that it’s wrong.
- Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but let me pretend we’re BFFs alright‽
- When I’m not drunk but I am but I am not but wait what I don’t get it. But I’m sober.
- I pretend to be a badass but actually have no balls to do a lot of things.
- I don’t find dogs cute (come fight me) (oh wait please don’t), I don’t find animals cute in general, except for the occasional human beings.
- I’d remember your birthday for sure, but I will not get you a present.
- I don’t use facial products at all.
- My ego.
- I underdress all the time.
- My recklessness.
- I don’t get the hype of a lot of “trendy” and “popular” things and I’m fine with it.
- The music I listen to.
- My inability to organise physical spaces.
- I probably don’t acknowledge your existence on Earth until I need a favour from you.
- I think it is okay to eat alone, to watch movies alone, to travel alone; to do everything alone