Mondays are like my cheat days: i overindulge in sleep, i do no productive work in the morning; i simply am just chillin’
“oh hi do you need to see my ID? Here is my passport” (yes i am well prepared)
“it’s fine, these aren’t liquors and you are allowed to buy these when you’re 16 and i think you look older than 16 but liquors are allowed when you are 18
hmm okay…errrr..i guess you are 20?? so that’s also okay, you can purchase them”
I bumped into a friend on the street.
The question is: is it weird going around to say that??
finally able to do some reading here
*initially published as “Sunday”…that’s how exhausted i was
ive been in Europe for two weeks now and it was really exhausting. currently on my last day of my official vacation with my brother. classes start next week, hopefully i could still make time to read and update this blog
it has been an exhausting past few days meeting up with friends
So this happened:
BACK STORY: While I was abroad in Europe last year, I befriended a British who introduced me to this tea-drinking business. Ever since, I drink black tea with milk and I take it so seriously that I’d sulk a lot when tea tasted bad (normally happens at cafes).
And my tiny heart got very excited so I responded rather appropriately with:
More questions ensued:
Then an invitation, like a real Brit:
- I assume everyone knows who “kwy” is.
- I can and sometimes will disagree on everything you agree on.
- I think I am talented.
- I’m lazy.
- I’m obsessed with things that could be deemed inappropriate. (ie: serial killers, the number “8”,
- If I’m in love with you or think that I am, I’ll confess my feelings even if I knew it might ruin the friendship.
- I write bad poetry (if they’re even considered as poetry) when I’m feeling like a shit.
- I really hate conforming to society.
- I always assume that I’m better at something than I actually am, for example: cooking and singing.
- I don’t get social cues well.
- I make jokes at the most wrong of times with the most sensitive of topics.
- I voice my opinions out, sometimes too loudly.
- My accent.
- I talk too much.
- I pretend that I know a lot of things.
- I probably don’t hold the people you hold in high regard in high regard.
- I spell it as “stuffs” though I know that it’s wrong.
- Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but let me pretend we’re BFFs alright‽
- When I’m not drunk but I am but I am not but wait what I don’t get it. But I’m sober.
- I pretend to be a badass but actually have no balls to do a lot of things.
- I don’t find dogs cute (come fight me) (oh wait please don’t), I don’t find animals cute in general, except for the occasional human beings.
- I’d remember your birthday for sure, but I will not get you a present.
- I don’t use facial products at all.
- My ego.
- I underdress all the time.
- My recklessness.
- I don’t get the hype of a lot of “trendy” and “popular” things and I’m fine with it.
- The music I listen to.
- My inability to organise physical spaces.
- I probably don’t acknowledge your existence on Earth until I need a favour from you.
- I think it is okay to eat alone, to watch movies alone, to travel alone; to do everything alone