uni doesn’t start till wednesday. ahhhh greattttt. having to make phone calls due to my relocation.
im currently at my new place without a bed and the only table i have is a low and small IKEA table that’s supposed to be a drinking game table. luckily i still have a comfortable sofa
#100DaysOf starts tomorrow!
what a lazy weekend actually. probably very into holiday mood.
blockchain is essentially a nuisance. also very sad to hear that this publication is going out of business though this was my first time reading it. the silver lining is that all published articles remain online.
woooo Christmas is soon and i officially declare December the month to munch on all sweeties every day and get fat! ahh…which is why a lot of New Year Resolutions are to lose weight…
this publication’s “winner and losers in tech in 2020” but honestly the only thing i was half expecting was something like Zoom and Facebook…i really wouldn’t categorise e-commerce and streaming services as a part of it…
it’s supposed to start snowing this week but it only drizzled…
crazy. idek when was my last post. my new year resolution of “writing more blog posts” has greatly failed. haha.
RECENTLY WATCHED GOODIES
Family Business on Netflix. weirdly, it’s called Joint Venture in Germany, which i think is better fitting name. it’s a French comedy about marijuana legalisation, which is H I L A R I O U S. really looking forward to the 3rd season!
crocs for the win
about the Fake Heiress
well, i haven’t read a lot but i sure did watch a lot of entertainment (is there a causality between watching too much tv and being less articulate??).
the sequence is based on what came to my mind first; so, not chronologically or likability:
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Kimmy vs the Reverend: honestly ive seen so much recommendations about the series but never watched it but also honestly i watched this because it was an interactive special. i watched it about 4 times now, and i think i’ve probably hit everything possible by now
- which of course leads to the series, and i finished all of it and i would rewatch it. this is officially the weirdest show ive ever watched. and also because of this i was briefly reminded of real cases about people being kept in a bunker and i was pretty obsessed with it. not gonna link those scary stuff cos this is a happy post
- two weeks ago i was in beautiful Freiburg again (fav German city) and was very delighted to find out that the new German series is also set in Freiburg! :DDDD i actually recognise most of the places and so please watch this for the sceneries. the plot is quite good too but imho i think it couldve ended in one season. really cool biotechnology stuff though.
- currently obsessed with the Teenage Bounty Hunters. was really intrigued at the beginning because of “bounty hunters” cos i once read a novel about bounty hunters and it was one of the coolest books ive ever read. and also, the executive producer wrote OitNB, so hell yeah this is gonna be good. and it’s sooooo good. and so so funny and i hope that Netflix will renew it. i promise that im not just a sucker for #Stepril but also the plot, cmon NETFLIXXXXX!
- been very interested in Knives Out because of the cast and genre. not disappointed. was actually annoyed by Blanc’s accent but apparently that was on purpose, so, wowwwwwwww.
hahahaha well my brain automatically sorted it by completion dates